We have changed the login system due to popular demand! To log in the first time click on "Request new password" and it will send you a link to set your password. If you put in a false email address you will need to email Drethic and provide your Display name and an email he can set for you so your account will become accessable.
Check out the new TSM Application!
Need help with TSM? Looking to report a bug? Trying to find more information? Check out the wiki and other links at the top of this page.
TradeSkillMaster (abbreviated "TSM") is a modular addon suite designed to help both casual gold makers as well as experienced auction house goblins streamline their gold-making processes including everything from crafting things to buying mats to snatch (dealfinding) lists to creating and canceling auctions. TradeSkillMaster currently has 10 modules (not including the core) which are all linked from the main addon page.
For more information on each module go here.
- First and foremost, abolish the bloat users are used to in other addons like Auctioneer. TSM should never negatively effect the user's game client by slowing it down or dramatically increasing load times.
- Allow anyone from the new player to the experienced auction goblin to be able to get the most out of TSM.
- Everything should require as little user input and thought as possible while still keeping the user feeling like they are in control.
- Keep the majority of the content modular so users can turn off features they do not use.
- Ensure TSM does not negatively effect other addons and can interact with other addons whenever it's beneficial for the user to do so.
- Sapu [US-Tichondrius(H)] - Lead Developer and Co-Founder
- Bart39 [EU-Darkspear(A)] - Application Developer and Addon Developer
- Drethic [US-Sentinels(A)] - Web Master and Addon Developer
- Cente [US-Illidan(H)] - Co-Founder
- Arida - Social Guru, Marketing and Thinktank
- Vith, Acry, Quietstrm07, Cryan - Testers
- Ignatowski, Ravanys - Graphic Designers
- Geemoney - Developer of Destroying and Warehousing Modules
- Mischanix, Xubera, Cduhn, Cjo20, Vith - Past Contributors